Social Icons

Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

No time to write, so you get a list

I've been reading a lot lately, but I don't have time to blog about it at the moment, so I'll just list the books I've read lately and blog about them later:

  • Elizabeth Smart: By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept
  • Northrop Frye: The Great Code
  • Northrop Frye: Anatomy of Criticism
  • John Ayre: Northrop Frye
  • Donna Hay: Off the Shelf
  • Steven Pratt: Superfoods Rx
  • Steven Pratt: Superfoods Healthstyle
  • Al Gore: An Inconvenient Truth
As you can see, most of the reading has been for my thesis, but when I've got time, I'll tell you about it. It's quite interesting.

No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

miscellany, n.:
1. A mixture, medley, or assortment; (a collection of) miscellaneous objects or items.

Sample Text