Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My apologies

I must apologize for not having posted on here in awhile. This is the worst time of year for getting any proper reading done, and as I didn't think that you'd be particularly interested in hearing about a history of 16th century Puritan catechisms or an article about stereotypical women in Western film and literature, I decided not to post. However, I have just received three new cookbooks for my birthday, and as they are entirely legitimate subjects of blog posts, you'll see something about them in the next few days. Until then, sumimasen (Japanese for excuse me) while I finish this term, and look for new posts and a format change on Melissa's Miscellany.

No comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text

miscellany, n.:
1. A mixture, medley, or assortment; (a collection of) miscellaneous objects or items.

Sample Text